Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Stepping Back - A Halloween Layout


Unlike many of you who scrapbook, I have a hard time remembering (or finding the time) to scrapbook photos I've taken if too much time has passed. I thought I'd take a quick break from all of my Christmas projects, and create a layout for my favorite Halloween pictures from last month.

I have to admit one thing though...I haven't printed those photos yet, so I for the time being, I Photoshopped them onto the layout.

My boyfriend and I didn't plan on dressing up for Halloween, but when we were invited to his brother's Halloween party, we figured it would be fun to throw together some costumes. I did a little research online, and learned how to create fairly realistic wounds out of liquid latex and makeup. I think we made convincing zombies, don't you?

I used a few fun supplies to put together this layout. 

Bazzill Cardstock
My Mind's Eye Haunted Collection
Tim Holtz Clear Stamps -
Nature's Elements
Tim Holtz Stamps -
Odds and Ends
Tim Holtz Stamps -
Good Thoughts
Tim Holtz Die -
Ticket Strip
Rusty Pickle Stamps
Ranger's Archival Ink - Jet Black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney