Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year and a New Look!

With the new year here, I thought it would be the perfect time to finally take the time to redo my blog. I've been wanting a new look for a while now - something clean and crisp - and I think I achieved just that!

I drew a lot of my inspiration from Nancy's blog is at Loves to Create - I love how bright and classy her blog is!

I'm sure that all of you Tim fans out there recognize the images in my header. With his permission, I used a few of the images from Tim's line of stamps. They're a few of my favorites :)

I hope you all like the changes! I'm sure that I'll be expanding the pages and features further, so keep an eye out!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney