Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My First SVG Set


I've been searching and searching the internet for SVG files to use with my new SCAL program, and had a lot of trouble finding things that I thought I would use. So...I decided to be brave, and create my own. I've been dropping hints for a graphics tablet for my birthday next month :) For now, I just used my Macbook Pro and Illustrator to make some super cute wild life animals. I think they turned out great, but I need someone to try them out for me.

The first 10 people to email me at courtneyzavala(at)gmail(dot)com will get this set emailed to them for FREE!

The set will work with SCAL, MTC and any other 3rd party program you use that can import SVG files.

I really want to see what you can do with these cute little guys (and I hope to goodness that they work correctly!)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney