Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Happy Birthday Card - I'm on a Roll

::danish::



I made this birthday card yesterday for my boyfriend's brother, David. He's like a brother to me, so even though I've been working like a mad-lady this week, I wanted to make him a card. He always comments on how great my cards and projects are, so I juuust couldnt bring myself to give him a store bought card for his birthday.

The skull is grungeboard covered in Crackle Paint, Walnut Distress Ink, and Crackle Accents. I threw in a lot of staples, one of Tim's journaling tickets, and whole lotta distressing to make it a little more manly.

He liked it. Mission Accomplished :)

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney