Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Distress Inks

Tim Holtz Distress Inks are amazing! If you haven't used them, step away from the computer, grab your keys and RUN to the nearest scrapbooking store and pick up your favorite shade in the Tim Holtz Distress Inks!
They are so versatile and unique!

This video shows a few of the uses, demonstrated by Tim Holtz himself.


I recently bought the Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool, and LOVE IT! The tool itself comes with two foam applicators, and the refill pack has ten. Below is a photo of my personal collection of inks, as well as how I label each foam applicator so I don't mix colors, or have to throw them away constantly because they're getting nasty :)


I use a black permanent marker to label the BLUE side of the foam applicators with the name of the Distress Ink assigned to each applicator. Very helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney