Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Sanctuary

Some people go to yoga or take hot showers to relax and be calm.

I don't.

I go to the fabric store.

Seriously. I had an awful day at work. Absolutely terrible. So what did I do? I dropped my Fiance off at home, jumped in the driver's seat and took off for JoAnn Fabric.

At the store, I used a 50% coupon to get a rotary cutting set, bought fabric for a project from my aforementioned new favorite book (boxer shorts!) and for a student in class tomorrow, and got quite a few hot deals on remnant fabric. By the time I was in the car heading home, I was all smiles and jammin' to Katy Perry's Hot n' Cold.

Who needs yoga?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney