Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time: Unfortunately Warped


My local scrapbooking store, Lonestar Scrapbook Company, does a layout kit of the week, each week. A few of my friends happen to work there, and gave me a sneak peak at this layout a few weeks before it was to be sold. I was SO excited! Millie Jones (Mother to Mr. Bazzill Basics Paper), is a scrapbooking legend around here, and she designed this page! I couldn't wait to make this purchase!

Well...I was a bit let down. When I sat down to put together the page, I found that some of the pieces of paper given were cut too short, or were too long, and the two scalloped strips were of different styles of Bazzill. I tried to make the best of it, but I wasn't entirely pleased. I do, however, LOVE the colors and the clock paper.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is stunning. Great layout and I love the glitter on the clocks! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! I have heard many complaints about the going on with kits as well. I don't mind if it's too long. I happily snip it to the correct length, but if it's too short, there is no fix. Grrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney