Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Gorgeous!

I came home from work today to box from Mary Kay containing my Star Consultant prize; a Mary Kay themed scrapbooking set!!! I think it's gorgeous! I'm not sure that I'll use the photos stickers of Mary Kay Ash, but other than that, I love what it came with. Everything is of really high quality :) I took photos during the unboxing process...


It came with a beautiful box that matches the album, 3 ink pads in pink, silver and black, 3 flower stamps that coordinate with the album cover, 2 sheets of journaling die cuts, 2 different fonts of clear sticker letters with lowercase letters as well as capitals, and foil MK themed stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney