Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Missing Photo

After every project that I do, I take a photo of the finished piece for memories sake, seeing as how most of my crafts are gifts of some sort. Two of my best friends in the entire universe, whom also happen to be married to each other, have the cutest baby boy you could ever imagine. earlier this month, it was Tracy's birthday, and I of course made her a gift, BUT...I forgot to take a picture...

Tracy, being the amazing friend that she is, took time away from her mountain of homework and took a picture of it for me :)

I used a canvas for this project and covered it with some of her favorite colors and a bright photo of her adorable baby boy in his Halloween costume! I embossed the words 'you are my sunshine' on the cirlces and added Making Memories Arrow Eyelets to help draw the attention to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney