Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Road Trip Turned Crafty!

Okie Doke! So...Rigo and I took a road trip to San Antonio this weekend for his cousin's wedding. For the record, it was B-E-autiful! Anywho, our hotel check-out time was 11am, so we decided to take the long way home. We drove from the San Antonio Riverwalk where our hotel was to the Tanger Outlets in San Marcos, stopping for coffee on the way in New Braunfels. We only spent $12 dollars at the outlet mall, but did look around quite a bit. From there, we headed towards Austin. Half way to Austin, I remembered why I was so excited about going to San Antonio...I had heard that there were some great scrapbooking shops. I was pretty disappointed that I had forgotten, so we decided to look for some scrapbooking shops in Austin. Of the three we found on Google, guess how many were open on Sunday. Zero. Bummer? Yes.
We continued driving around Austin, this time looking for food. We came upon a Tuesday Morning store. I remembered faintly hearing about someone on YouTube shopping there for scrapbooking materials. I found some pretty great stuff!

Making Memories Embellishment Paper - Scrapbook Basics - Bright. 40 Sheets. $2.99

Making Memories Snaps Collection- Watercolors Muted - 6 colors, 270 pcs. $4.99

Fiskars Craft Mats (2, one for Mom) - Coastal Collection - 6"x6". $1.99

Glue Runner - Permanent. $1.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney