Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Surprise Prize

So, today during the last class of the day, I was in the classroom of a wonderful lady. She got this crazy look, and said that she'd be right back because she had a 'prize' for me in her office across the campus. Confused, I stayed behind. She returned with two (one for me, and one for my mom) adorable pink tissue paper wrapped gifts, and instructed me to "OPEN IT! TEAR IT!" Though I didn't want to tear the pretty packaging, I obliged, and LOOK what I found inside!
She made these beautiful magnets out of ceramic tile, patterned paper, vinyl (cut with her Quickutz Silhouette), and a sealant! I think they're stinkin' cute. I'm not sure I remember the last time I recieved a gift for no reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney