Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Scrap'n 101

If any of you are from the Spring/Woodlands area of Texas, you have to check out The Lone Star Scrapbook Company. Besides hobby stores like Micheals and Hobby Lobby, Lone Star is the closest scrapbooking store to me. I love it there! They have everything you could possibly imagine when it comes to scrapbooking, and their prices are reasonable.

They offer classes on different scrapbooking techniques and styles almost every night, so my Mom and I signed up for their Scrap'n 101 class that gives introduction information to beginning scrappers. We had a BLAST! the class was $10 each, but at the end, you receive a $10 gift card for the store, plus 10% off of anything you purchase that night. They ALSO had a coupon that gave 40% off one item.




We definitely plan on signing up for more classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney