Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Two Very Special People

These two cards were made for two very special people. Since becoming a Mary Kay IBC, I have more support than could ever be imagined! Not only have my husband, Mom, step-dad, and in-laws been supportive, but also my Sales Directors. In Mary Kay, as a consultant, you only have one actual director. My director, Holly, is AMAZING at what she does.

In early July, she was placed on extreme bed rest until her delivery of her first baby in September. While she was unable to work like she usually does, her offspring director, Jessica, became our unit's acting director and at the same time, managed her personal unit. When Holly returned on Friday, September 18th, we had Jessica Appreciation Day, and were asked to bring a personal note or card to surprise Jessica with. Here's mine:






















Since Friday was also the first chance I got to see Holly since she had her baby boy, Evan, I made her a baby card:


These were my first cards that I actually made with specific people in mind. I can't wait to see what else I can come up with! We have a lot of birthdays and holidays coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney