Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Best Garage Sale Ever: Continued!

Well ladies...my mom and I decided to take one last venture to that crazy garage sale from last weekend, and boy-o-boy was it worth it! We got there extremely early (for a Saturday), and were the first people there. The two men running the sale soon informed us that the crafty lady of the house was in her craft room sorting through more stuff to sell. Before we knew it, the woman had her teenage son bringing out box after box of stuff for us to look through. Most of the stuff was BRAND NEW! We're talking Tim Holtz products, Prima flowers, Ranger products, Xyron machines, ribbons and buttons, Prismacolor Pencils, Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist...just a crazy assortment of goodness! The men loaded our haul into my mom's truck on a dolly, and we still had a few smaller boxes that we loaded by hand...all for $60!

We got everything home, sorted through it, and cleaned it up, and then for about an hour...we just starred...

My wonderful momma posted the photos we took on her new blog.

If you thought last weekend's haul was an awesome find, you have to check out the photos from this weekend!

I told my mom that this was karma. Looks like we are the good people we try to be :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness is that karma or what, you should buy a lottery ticket before it goes away. I am so jealous. I hope you enjoy all your finds...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so jeolous. I signed up to follow your mom and can't wait to see what the two of you create. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw what you two scored and WOW!!!! You really hit the jackpot! How completely COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously where do you guys live to have yard sales like this. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awesome! I wish that was my neighborhood

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney