Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Once in a lifetime deal: A gift from Senor


No, ladies, that is NOT just the messy desk of a scrapbooker...that, my dear friends is what my awesome father-in-law snagged for me at an early garage sale this morning! 

He paid $5 for the whole box of stamps! There are tons of old Stampin' Up sets that haven't even been mounted, and even more wood mounted stamps that need to be cleaned up, and possibly unmounted. I'm stoked...that is a HUGE pile of stamps :)

I hope everyone had an amazingly, productive, National Scrapbooking Day! Mine was fantastic! My mom and I spent the morning at By Design Scrapbook Boutique, and participated in their VIP Project Runway, which involved 3 make and takes, and some great discounts on shopping. We've been in our scrappin' room since arriving home. Gotten lots done, and it feels great! I can't share everything because some of it was for design teams, and Mother's Day gifts, but look for some updates later this week witha few projects :)

Tah-tah for now!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having such a supportive father-in-law! That is quite the score :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great score you got! What a great FIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a huge stash... good for you. hv fun playing w/all those goodies.. lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your FIL.
    Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney