Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Pretty in Pink, with a Splash of Flowers...

That was the theme for our very first 4x6 swap with the ladies at work. I was less than thrilled. Pink? Flowers? Oh brother...definitely not my style, right? Wrong. I made it work, and I am SO excited with what I came up with :) We'll be swapping at work today. I can't wait to see what the other ladies created!


I used Bazzill card stock as my base, and My Minds Eye patterned paper. The flowers are Prima and are held down by a Flat Broke Bazzill brad. The bird was stamped in Stazon Timber Brown.

I sure hope the ladies like them!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I am sure they will LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your style!! I feel like I found a fellow shabby chic vintage scrapper :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love this shabby chic card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design on this. It was one of my favorites that I received yesterday. Love the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To paraphrase Tim Gunn, you made it work :D. It's a beautiful card! I especially love the embossed bird cage. TFS : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney