Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finally, A Personal Page!

I'm not sure if y'all have noticed, but it has been For-Ever since I last posted a project that I did NOT design for one of the companies that I work for.

This weekend, I got a short break from my deadlines and was able to make a personal layout with a photo from my honeymoon in Vegas, which was over a year ago, which shows how often I actually scrapbook :)


The inspiration behind this layout was the tag shown in the photo. I made it a few weeks ago, and it's just been lying on my desk begging to be put to good use :) If you'd like to see better photos of the tag, you can visit that posting here.



I used Bazzill cardstock as my base, Tank Green Core'dinations, and the printed paper is from the My Mind's Eye Home collection.



I would absolutely LOVE to hear what you think! I don't design personal layouts very often, so I tend to forget how much fun it is to have no guidelines to follow :)



6 comments:

  1. Lovely scrapbook page! I love the color combo, I have always loved green and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page came out so beautiful and I love the colors you used!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you rolled the edges of your paper. Unique and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the bold colors - beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is beautiful.
    Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney