Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Simple Tag, Favorite Stamp

Hello hello!

I thought I'd swing by real fast to show everyone this quick tag I threw together. I'm not sure yet what I'll use it for, but I do know that I am in LOVE with that bird cage stamp, designed by Tim Holtz (of course).


I used a few more Tim Holtz Stamps, three shades of the blue Distress Inks, and some Adirondack Dimensional Pearls in Espresso. I love the cool color in contrast to the stark Staz-on Jet Black ink. 

Simple tag, but so calming and therapeutic to make. The best part about this hobby is taking familiar products and creating something, no matter how simple, without thinking and actually having the possibility of it turning out to look decent.

Leave me some love, and let me know what you think! I love reading comments, especially while I'm trying my very best to make it through these last few weeks of work before summer vacation :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this tag (of course). I have some of your techniques on my list of things to try! I hope to get to them before July! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful! Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney