Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Believe in Dreams


I really love how this layout came out :) I blame it on the awesome Glee music that I had playing while I worked.

I wanted to stick with black, grey, and white on this page - a lot more difficult than I thought!

You might notice that I used the stamp that Tim gave to my husband (to give to me) :)

The title, Believe in Dreams, was compiled from 3 different packs of rub-ons.



The tag that slips behind the photo mat looks like this:


It says:
"I took this photo in front of Tim's booth to remind me that anything is possible. I'm going to follow my dreams - I can't wait to see where they take me!"

Thanks for taking the time to check this out!

Side note: If you haven't watched Glee, you are missing some seriously awesome stuff :)

2 comments:

  1. Great layout... love black and white (although I sometimes cheat and use a pop of a great red too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney