Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Photos: Finally a Layout

Well ladies (and gentlemen?), after more than a year of holding on to my wedding photos, I finally put a few of them on a layout!



I used the Fabulous Flourish stamp that Tim Holtz gave me, lots of Grunge Board and Grunge Paper, the Cloudy Blue Paint Dabber, Idea-ology Accoutrement Buttons, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, and Mini Masks.

This layout was SO much fun, and thank goodness for summer - I had time to finish it in just a few days!


6 comments:

  1. Courtney, these came out really great. I love them. They are beautiful pictures and I love all the flourishes and flowers you added along with a little grunginess! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page, beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, popped over from SCS. Great layout! really captures the magic and energy of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pages. Love the colours and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a scrapbooker, but I know what I like when I see others that are, and, well . . . I LOVE the way you "scrap"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney