Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

You Are My Sunshine - Swaps for work


The theme for this month's 4x6 swap at work is quilting. I love sewing small projects on my sewing machine, but I am in no way, form, or fashion, a quilter. So, once again, I was nervous. I couldn't bring myself to just do squares or basic shapes like a lot of quilts are (I think), so I chose to make a design with paper, and 'stitch' it together. 

I am so happy with how they turned out!

The paper that I used was from Graphic 45 and Three Bugs in s Rug, and the base was Bazzill Cardstock (of course).

I hope you like them! Have a sun-shiney day!

2 comments:

  1. these are great... eye popping! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out so cool!! I love how the rays of light are different shapes and sizes! Very Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney