Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Scrapp'n Sampler Make and Take


I never realized how time consuming designing and kitting a make and take for 72 students would be, but it will totally be worth it! With permission, I borrowed this awesome make and take packaging idea from my new friend, and fellow teacher, nancy Wyatt! Learn more about her, and her spectacular designing, at her blog.

Today, I will be teaching my very first make and take. I do a lot of online tutorials and videos, but there's nothing like teaching in front of actual people! I must admit that I am slightly nervous, but I can definitely do this :)

I am the only teacher who has joined the Scrapp'n Savvy team that hasn't previously taught, so I'm a little nervous. I will be working with some absolutely wonderful teachers, and with one of my favorite ladies, the owner of Scrapp'n Savvy - Karrie Allen!


So, wish me luck, and if you're in the North Houston area, we would absolutely love to see you! We have sessions at 10am, 1pm, and 4pm today and tomorrow!

The address is:

22907 Briarhorn Dr.
Spring, TX, 77389

1 comment:

  1. awe, just saw this, you were so sweet to give me a shout out and link to my blog :) hugs my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney